FCAAP would like to invite aerospace and aviation stakeholders to become charter members of FCAAP's Corporate Partners Program. Focused on the advancement of small aerospace related firms, members will have access to a premier group of researchers, who are recognized leaders in their respective areas of research. Members will also have first-hand access to FCAAP supported research and technologies produced by highly active and accomplished faculty. Membership in the Corporate Partners Program provides opportunities for collaboration, communication and networking. Equally important, the Center will seek industry input regarding the direction of FCAAP sponsored research.
General membership benefits include:
- Invitation to FCAAP Annual Symposium and Exhibition
- Consulting Opportunities for Technology Issues and Challenges
- Access to FCAAP Research Publications Database
- Annual Research Review and Bi-Annual Newsletter
- Announcements Regarding Center Activities
- SBIR/STTR Collaborations
- Acknowledgement of Corporate Partner Membership on the FCAAP web site
For more information please contact Jonathan Dawson, FCAAP Marketing Coordinator.